Pamela Anderson Millions of Milkshakes

Pamela Anderson at milkshake is definitely gonna bring all the boys to the yard, or at least to Millions of Milkshakes on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood, as she will be making a vegan milkshake for the company.

Pamela’s vanilla-coconut-pineapple blend will be appropriately titled the “Pamela Anderson.”

What Pamela Said :

I am working very hard these days and also having the time of my life on Dancing with the Stars – I have made some new friends and tried to learn some cool new steps from them and all of them are very helpful – but I did want to take a few minutes to prove that one can create a truly delicious treat without having to completely depend on any animal product in this process. It is going to be a Vegan Vanilla Coconut Pineapple shake and I have always liked to shake things up so I am thrilled to create the first vegan item on the menu – and at the same time I hope to get to meet some of my fans who love me and wish we for success in my life and this is for my fans only that i am here also i would like to thank everyone for their support.

Pamela proudly joins the list of other celebrities who have made signature at Millions of Milkshakes, including Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, Reggie Bush etc. and being a fan we are proud of you pamela and also wish you success in your life.

   
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...