Great Jeans don't have to leave you broke.

Yesturday, I felt like wearing jeans, since I was going out, and I realized: I grew since last year- and my favorite jeans are now too short. (Well, I do hope I'm still growing, I'm only 5 foot 1. hehe) I feel bad, since they are expensive jeans - Sevens are my favorite. So, anyway, that small event gave me inspiration for a new post! Great jeans, (for every fall trend) under $100. 
...These jeans may be cheap in price, but they aren't cheap in quality. 


Lucky Brand Jeans - the colored straight-leg jean trend. $98 (J'adore the color)




Delia's jeans - the jet black skinny jean. $39.50 (Have 'em)


Roxy jeans - the wide leg trouser jean. $58 (Like 'em.) 



Levi's jeans - Grey skinny jeans. $58.98 (By sale)




JEAN SPLURGE! 
Rock & Republic boot cut jeans Bergdorf Goodman- $227. (There's a gold "R" on a back pocket!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...