This week's shopping highlights

Oh, I was so proud of my Maria Sharapova post! But, barely anyone commented it! :( 

Here are just some of the new items that I bought this week. 

^
|
|
I love glasses. Really. My new cat-eye shaped eyeglasses. Gucci
^
|
|
Don't laugh! Don't hate me because I bought jellies! If you remember, from one of my first posts I wrote about whether I loved jellies or if I felt the same way I did about Crocs. (shudders). Well, this fashion crime just-so-happened to cost only $6.25 
^
|
|
Oh, for the love of Nordstroms! I bought this striped baby doll dress for about $35. Casual & cute... No?
^
|
|
A sweater for the fall - it matches close to everything in my closet!... from Free People. 
^
|
|
Should I keep this? It's Juicy Couture...
^
|
|
All that glitters. These shoes from Bloomingdales, by the famous... Tory Burch. Oh, and don't bother looking for a pair, because they're pretty much all sold out!
^
|
|
Angel wings, and leopard hearts by Betsey Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...