Ashley VS. Mary-Kate Joke- Twins Mind Think Alike!

Thought this would be a funny joke to start off the first week of April. (Even though mines kind of crappy). So, 21 years ago when Mary-Kate and Ashely was born they were as cute as a teddy bear! (No kidding! I saw their baby Pics) Since twins mind think alike, they would always cry and be fed at the same time. Their mom would feed Ashely on one side of her breast and Mary-Kate on the left side of her breast.

This really annoyed both Ashely and Mary-Kate. They both hated when they were being fed at the same time. So Ashely decided to poison the left side of her mother’s breast, and Mary-Kate decided to poison the right side of her Mommy’s breast. The question is who will die first?

Before I spit out the answer, I found Ashely and Mary-Kate wearing Calvin Klein jumpsuit! I think the pink belt looks good with this jumpsuit. I prefer wearing flats with this jumper, or something sporty! Who do you thinks wears it better? Oh yah, and back to my joke. (The daddy dies!:P)

Mary Kate Olsen Ashely CK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...