Asian Girls Spring Fashion



Here’s a photo of Ivy modeling in her lantern sleeve dress. Ivy, in two different color dark blue and gray. I really like her dress because its not too short, and actually pretty elegant looking don’t you think? But, I don’t like the idea of white knee socks with this dress. Simple is just enough. This dress with short heels will match, or a nice flat sandals will be perfect too! I wouldn’t mind wearing out on a dinner date, or on a casual day. Oh, and I gotta comment on her hair….its what I call perfect. I love the length, the color and the curls! What do you think of Ivy’s fashion taste for this coming spring? Do you prefer the dark blue dress or the gray divine looking dress?

Asian Girl Divine Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...