Paula in Japanese Fashion Style



Paula Dress Japanese Fashion Style

Today, I went to a restaurant called “Pandora” in Chunghua county for dinner with my friends, and I had the best steak in town! Paula, who looked the best in her outfit didn’t allow me to take a photo of her. But I finally persuaded her to do so, and I promised to make her look good! (And she does!) So here is my final picture of Paula in her new blue, striped line, Japanese long sleeves dress. Her cute dress from a Japanese brand called “Gozo”, long sleeves, but a little short for winter! Luckily the weather today wasn’t as cold as the day before. She wore her favorite green Lacoste shoe, with her long, knee length black socks that makes her legs look taller. I took a closer picture of her shoe that I’m also thinking about buying. I think this shoe is good when going shopping, or I’d wear it on a casual work day.

Lacoste green shoe

20 year old Paula from Taiwan, Kaoshong wants to know, what you think of her new dress? Let her know! So start sending me your comments!:)

Cute Girl Taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...