Italy Ugly Fashion Week



I was just browsing on some fashion in Italy for their fashion week, and I thought most of the designers dress are just not something I’d buy. I mean, its over priced, doesn’t look comfortable, and bizarre looking! Maybe I will consider it for Halloween or a special dress up party, but definitely won’t wear in on a normal day. Here are some photos from the 2008 Italy,Milan fashion week:

This photo below, she looks like a panda wearing a fairy costume. I give it a thumbs down. What about you?

Italy Fashion Week

This one here, looks like something growing out from her dress. Would you really wear this out on a normal day? What’s the purpose of the spike coming out of her dress?

Italy Model Fashion Week

This orange funny look dress for Halloween too?Yeah, I am sure the color matches Halloween perfectly.

Orange Funny looking Model Italy dress

I don’t understand why all fashion shows has to be so complicated, and crazy looking clothing that most people wouldn’t wear in public. I guess fashion shows are competition to see who can make the most bizarre looking clothes. Whats your opinion on the run way designers? Do you think they’re wasting too much time and effort in designing fashion clothing that most people will not purchase? and most of us will not wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...