Dress Up For Halloween!



Remember last week I already told you what my costume was going to be- A Sexy Barbie Doll In Black Lingerie! I can’t wait for Halloween!! My little three year old students are going to dress up as pumpkins, Tinker Bell, and elephants. It’s going to be fun watching them dress up! I can’t wait to take pictures of them too! If you are one of the Mommy’s who are having troubles deciding what costume to buy for you little darlings, I suggest something simple an easy to wear. Kids at the age of 1-4 have troubles staying in their costumes! Think about the materials of the costume, I don’t think paper costume is a very good idea in this case. The weather is getting nice and cool, so think about protecting your baby’s warmth. Maybe like this one below from Disney Shopping, a turtle costume. The hood is very comfortable, and it’s not heavy for babies. The cloth keeps the baby nice and warm!
I also like this one below, also from Disney Shopping. I think this one is just simply adorable! If I had my own baby I am definitely going to dress her up like this!!
I think I might change my costume into something cute like this. What do guys think? I only have a week left before I decide what I want to be on Halloween! Help me decide!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...