Lindsay Lohan Wears Black Comfortable Hoody and Jee Vice Sunglasses




Lindsay Lohan Black Sweater Hoodie

Instead of partying every night, Lindsay Lohan decides to wake up early to exercise. Yes, exercising is a healthy habit we should start and keep. A good goal for many people is to work up to exercising 4 to 6 times a week for 30 to 60 minutes at a time. Find out what exercise suits you best, and stick to it. That way you will enjoy your exercising session, and will always be motivated to exercise.
Jee Vice Shades
I always like to look pretty whatever I do, and where ever I go. And of course this includes when I go exercising. No way, I’m going to wear my PJ’s out running. So, as I’m checking out Lindsay Lohan’s black hoodie sweater- I fell in love with it. This black hoodie sweater not only gives comfort for this fall, it also has the style- yea, all in one! It will match with my gray sweat pants, and off I go jogging. Oh, and her shades absolutely matches with her whole outfit. Except, I don’t like it when everything is black. (I mean…even her nails are painted black, and her flops are black too). Maybe, she could wear a different color for the bottom, such as white or gray. I found out her shades are from JeeVice, and they are hand design, and painted to ensure lasting. Sounds like a perfect shade for me, all my shades been either missing or damage by me. *sniff sniff* I guess the next pair I will be getting will be something from JeeVice. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...