Two Stylish Asian Girls- Fall Fashion in Taiwan,Taichung JingMing 1st Street



Two nights ago, after work Jenny and I decided to take a trip to JingMing 1′st street in Taichung to do some Christmas shopping. JingMing 1st Street is Taichung’s best known attractions with my visitors from all over the world. It’s decorated and designed with its unique European-style cafe street-like ambiance. There are a lot of boutiques and shops selling lots of clothing, jewelry, beauty/health products, fashion accessories, handicrafts and art. When we were there, it was beautifully embellish with Christmas decorations that made it so romantic! We saw many couple on dates, enjoying their night listening to the live bands and chatting their night away~ There were too many things I wanted to get, but I could spend so little because I am saving for a trip I am going to this coming holiday. So, I got myself a “Southern breeze” Freshener (yes, i know it sounds boring, but its worth it). It smells like mix fruit, and my room is smelling real nice! If you guys ever get a chance to visit Taiwan, should check out JingMing 1′st street. JingMing 1st Street is conveniently located in the heart of Taichung’s “Little Europe” neighborhood, not far from JingCheng Road and TaiZhongGang Road, section 2.

14 year old asian taiwanese girl gucci fashion

While shopping I had to stop a couple of girls for my camera. So, the above picture is Shannon who is only 14 years old wearing hat from Gucci, Christmas top from Abercrombie& Fitch, Sweater from Cantwo, short white mini skirt from the market, shoe from T-3, and her luxury Gucci bag she got as a gift from Dad. I’m a little jealous here, she’s only 14 and already has a Gucci bag. Actually she told me she has at least another 6 different style of Gucci purses hid inside her closet!

Jeon-korean-chic-street-fashion

Here, this is Jeon 22 year-old tourist who comes from Korea shopping at JingMing 1st street. At first she wouldn’t let me take her photo because she was so shy. (and also because she didn’t understand what I was saying. I need to learn some Korean now!) Since it was so hard to communicate with her, my International sign language came in handy. So this is what I got from her: Her top and scarf is from a Korean Store. Purple leggings from Zara. And her shoe from All Star Converse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...