Vibrant Blue Sexy Evening Dress

I’m in love with this sexy blue evening dress from Nu collective. I need a nice evening dress to add in my wardrobe, and I think this one is perfect. I found a picture of Eva Longoria wearing something similar to what I want! And from www.FragranceNet.com I want the “Cool Water” perfume by Davidoff, I love all his perfume- the echo one by Davidoff is amazing too! It is my all time favorite, and its good for all occasion. I think this perfume will be a good match with my dress:) While browsing on FragranceNet.com, I also found a special gift set! I am in love with gifts sets now, and they are on sale!!! Too much things I like on there, and too many things I want to buy!


So anyway, back to my Evening Dress! Tell me what you guys think if I wear this on my next date?

Nu Collective Blue evening Dress

Check out Eva Longoria wearing this stunning blue dress!! She looks gorgeous on it right? What do you think?
Eva Longoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...